With Easter approaching, get ready to surprise and indulge your friends and family with luscious recipes curated with Mars Wrigley’s chocolates and candies! From bunnies to eggs, to various shapes and sizes, chocolate is the main ingredient of love, this holiday.
For the season of chocolate eggs and soft hot cross buns, add these sumptuous desserts to your Easter weekend menu!
- SNICKERS® EASTER EGG BLONDIES
MAKES: 12 servings
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 SNICKERS Minis, chopped and divided
- 1/2 cup prepared vanilla frosting
- 1 oz pastel purple candy melts, melted
- 1 oz pastel yellow candy melts, melted
- 1 oz pastel blue candy melts, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line greased 9-inch square baking pan with enough parchment paper to overhang edges. Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- Melt butter in saucepan set over medium heat; stir in brown sugar. Remove from heat. Transfer to large bowl and let cool completely.
- Whisk in egg and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture until just combined. Fold in half of the chopped SNICKERS Minis. Scrape batter into prepared baking pan; smooth top.
- Bake on middle rack of oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until only a few moist crumbs adhere to toothpick inserted in center; let cool completely on rack.
- Remove from pan and remove parchment paper. Spread frosting over top. Using 2-inch egg-shaped cookie cutters, cut out 12 blondie eggs (reserve remaining blondies for another use).
- Decorate eggs with melted candy melts. Sprinkle with remaining chopped SNICKERS® Minis.
Link to the recipe: https://www.snickers.com/recipes/snickers-easter-egg-blondies
Chocolate-Spiked Panna Cotta Made with Chopped GALAXY® FUSIONS
MAKES: 12 servings
- 6 GALAXY® FUSIONS chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 ¼ tablespoon gelatin
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Spray ramekins with oil and set aside.
- Combine milk and gelatin until gelatin is dissolved.
- In a medium sauce pot, combine heavy cream and sugar; bring to a boil. Remove from heat and whisk in chopped chocolate.
- When chocolate is fully melted, add the milk and gelatin mixture, combine and add in the vanilla extract.
- Pour into the oiled ramekins and chill for 24 hours.