Are you the one who loves to flaunt the latest trends? Do u just love hearing about the latest Bollywood happenings and about your favourite star? Do you adore ramp models and always like to be kept informed about the latest trend on the ramp?
And if your answer is yes then you should subscribe to Glamour mantra an online fashion magazine launched which features regular updates for all the fashion lovers who loves to be updates and also follow the latest trends going around. It is truly for someone who always aspires to look good and truly fashionable. The website has it all to make you glued to it. Gone are the days when people used to buy subscription of their favourite magazines. The online magazine is for free as one does not have to pay any subscription fee to follow it.
The reasons to look up to Glamour mantra:
- Look for the latest happening in B-town. It has all about the link ups in Bollywood, who is working with which director, the various catfights between our Bollywood celebs.
- Check out for the latest trends our B-town celebrities and ramp models are sporting.
- Check out about the recent ongoing and upcoming fashion events.
- Keep a tab on the latest fashion trends in apparels, shoes, bags, etc. the magazine tells about the latest accessories one can sport.
- There is a special section dedicated to wedding dos and don’ts for the brides to be. There is news related to available shopping hubs and the latest jewellery designs for the brides to be.
- The magazine not only caters to fashion industry but also contains enough content about the grooming and beauty tips. One can get to know about the latest hair style their hair and skin at home.
- The magazine also contains interesting information about the nearby dining places.
- It also updates about the most happening night clubs in town for the party animals.
The website is a collective effort of all concerned whether it is the writers, the journalist and all those who have a hand in bringing up this online fashion magazine into existence working under the founder of the magazine.