Big news for all the jio and non-jio users. After the free mobile service, there’s another news that jio is going to launch DTH services and you will be able to watch all the channels, without paying any charges. Jio has done a great job after launching mobile service at no cost and again it’s going to hit the market if they launch the DTH service.
This news announcement is really a big one and everybody is looking for the jio distribution. According to the sources, this plan is about to come in the upcoming month of May 2017 and now, reliance group is coming up with jio DTH services with jio fiber broadband.
According to Internet Sources, the price of the JIO DTH will be Around 180 Rs to 200 Rs in India because JIO Wants to Provide in Cheapest cost in the World among all other DTH services price. The Expected/ Estimated Cost of JIO DTH Plan Would be Less than 200 Rs Per Month. JIO DTH Launch Date is still not Finalised as they are planning to come with the Welcome Offer.
Like JIO Sim Welcome Offer & Summer Surprise Offer for Free 1 year, JIO DTH May also Get Free Welcome Offer for 6 Months. No Need to pay Online for DTH Recharge up to 6 months from the date of Installment. JIO Welcome offer in which Jio will likely to offer 90 days of free Jio DTH service as a welcome offer promotion.
Now other competitor companies Like Airtel, Dish TV, TATA are lowering their basic plans. A few days Back Airtel Launched the V-Fiber Broadband to Compete with JIO. All the DTH Customers are now waiting for the JIO service to come so that they can take benefit for Low Price DTH Services.
JIO DTH Specifications
- HDMI Support
- 4K Recording Ultra HD 2160p/60 Videos
- WiFi– Dual Band IEEE802.11n 2.4 GHz (2×2) / IEEE 802.11ac 5GHz (2X2) Interface
- Operating System– Android TV
- Google Chrome Casting
- Technology– OTT (Over the Top Technology) / Live TV
- DC Adapter– Output 12v/1.5A (18-Watts)
- LAN Cable– Above CAT 5E
- HDMI Cable Male to Male Connector
- Remote Control– Infrared and Bluetooth Technology based/Microphone
- Audio Output– S/PDIF Optical Audio Output (Sony/Philips Digital Interface Format).