Monsoon is the season of love especially for those who like to shower their love under the tiny rain droplets. Monsoon weddings are not that bad at all. In fact, you can pre-plan the whole thing and can turn it into a memorable one. Here are some tips and suggestions that will help you to complete your wedding vows irrespective of how the weather is!
- The very first thing that monsoon wedding relies on is the venue. So if you are thinking about an outdoor location, just drop your plan and change your mood towards an indoor wedding. Book a banquet hall and then arrange anything else.
- Plan a flowery decorated venue with bright colors all around because colors look good to this season.
- You’ll have an additional benefit of choosing a funky wedding themes and photo booths with good captions.
- You can also plan a rain dance for all your friends and relatives. Also, you’ll have an additional benefit of saving water because rain comes naturally.
- If you are the bride (to-be) then find Peach, subtle gold, rose pink, tomato red color lehenga for the wedding day.
- Groom’s entry is equally important for the wedding day. So keep an eye on the weather condition and prepare something that doesn’t destroy the whole ambience of the event.