Top home fashion players to showcase next season’s collections at Heimtextil India & Ambiente India this June
- Home décor products by differently-abled people of Sunder Nagari Slums to be showcased at the fair
- Upcoming textile and interior designers set for a face-off at the ILA Experience Zone
Top home fashion players, including D’Décor, Raymond, Reliance, Welspun, Nilkamal, Ceramic Tableware, Eureka Forbes etc. will be showcasing next season’s interior décor and home textile collections at India’s finest home fashion business platforms – Heimtextil India and Ambiente India next week.
The décor business leaders and textile manufacturers have confirmed their participation for the three-day trade fair to be held from 22 – 24 June at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi to attract designers and domestic buying agents with the first-look of their upcoming collections. Showcasing the very best and latest in Dining, Living, Giving and Home Textiles by 200 companies from India, Bangladesh, Bulgaria, China, Japan, Korea and Russia, the co-located fairs will keep exhibitors and visitors engaged to find the right partner for their business projects.
- ILA EXPERIENCE ZONE: Home fashion industry’s upcoming stars will present fascinating concepts for interior spaces based on four distinctive themes – Metamorphosis, Serendipity, Genesis, Quintessential defined by international design trends at the ILA Experience Zone
- ILA GALA NIGHT: Interior Lifestyle Awards will be announced by the famed jury Sunil Sethi, Chairman Fashion Designing, Council of India; famous photographer and recipient of the prestigious ‘Padmashree’ title, Raghu Rai; and renowned interior designer Lipika Sud at the ILA Gala Night on 22 June.
- HOSPITALITY DAY: Heimtextil and Ambiente India to Celebrate Hospitality Day on 23rd June with leading Hospitality industry players expected to mark their presence at the show
- LIVE SESSIONS: Trends in hospitality and procurement to be taken up in a series of sessions by eminent speakers defining the competitive business of hospitality
- OFFICIAL STATE PARTNER – Uttar Pradesh will have a special pavilion showcasing the state’s strong craftsmanship in various art forms and giving visitors a flavor of the rich heritage of Uttar Pradesh
- SPECIAL DISPLAY BY DIFFERENTLY-ABLED PEOPLE OF SUNDER NAGRI SLUMS: Unique display of home fashion products prepared and perfected by differently-abled people of Sunder Nagri Slums following a special training course
With so much in store, this important business fair will allow visitors to not only focus on the segments of their sourcing and professional interest but also inspire new trends in the Indian home fashion industry. The show opens on 22 June in halls 8 – 12 in Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.