New Delhi, 4th July 2016- TCL, a globally leading brand is all set for making their first step in Indian Smartphone market with launching TCL 560. The mobile will only be solid exclusively with Amzon.in. keeping Indian populace in mind. The phone is designed to give a beautiful experience to the users.
Company started its business in 1981 and focused on smart products with wide range of business including TV’s, mobile phone, refrigerators, washing machines, air-conditioners etc. Company is having a global presence in 160 countries. TCL having slogan of ‘’The Creative Life’’ which represents the company as it is the most trusted enterprises in china.
TCL 560: EXPRESS YOURSELF- The TCL 550 is powered by Quad Core processor with 4G enabled with a display of 5.5 inch display with 1280×720 pixels resolution (IPS Display). Mobile is having 8-MP AF rear camera with LED flash and 5-megapixel front facing camera. Phone works on eye verification feature which prevent unauthorized access to the phone and its content. The phone is having price value of Rs. 7999/-Populace can buy it from midnight of 5th of July ’16.
- Revolutionary Display- The 5.5 inch HD screen is made from Full Lamination technology that enhances the clarity of screen, and makes the viewing experience richer.
- Eye Verify- It offers a high class security for the digital life that is an eye verifies technology to unlock the phone screen.
- Slim, light and stylish- Phone is having thickness of 151×7.99mm, weighing 156grams, TCL 560 is lightweight Smartphone.
- One tap for Music-The app allows you to listen, download and control your music.
- In-Built Kindle- Mobile is providing in-built kindle for all the book lovers.
- Strong Battery- It have a battery of 2500mAh which means 52 hrs on 2G,500 hrs on 3G and 480 hrs on 4G with android version marshmallow supporting in it.