New Delhi 9 September 2016:
Kurlon, India’s largest selling mattress brand, has brought out its latest innovation –Kurlopedic Technologyand launched new range of mattresses. All existing products from Kurlon have been upgraded and infused with the Kurlopedic innovation and are available now with the benefit of this latest technology. The launch took place at the Radisson blu hotel, paschimvihar.
Kurlon, with over 55 years of experience has alwaysstrived to ensure that their consumersget the perfect comfort. For this reason, they have continuously invested in their R&D and have periodically launched innovative products with world class technologies.
Kurlopedic Technology crafts comfort to perfection. This technology adds a number of new and comforting features to the mattresses like:
- Advanced Centre Densification – it increases the material density in centre for an optimal back & body support.
- Vertical Orientation of coir fibre – each fibre will act like a natural spring giving optimal support and balance.
- ZPP – Zero Pressure Point technology which reduces local pressure build ups thereby restoring normal blood circulation and reducing back and neck pain.
- Motion Separation Index – ensures zero partner disturbance by localising the loads.
- In addition to above,Kurlopedic Technology also fortifies the mattresses with anti-fungal, anti-microbial and anti-bed bug protections. All spring mattresses are equipped with side walling for additional support to the side to prevent side sagging.
Following same tradition of innovation, a completely new series of mattresses have been launched for the first time in India –Airorange of Breathable Mattresses. The range will be available in four variants – Alive / Natura / Fresh / Zest. Airo mattresses have a unique air-flow technology in addition to Kurlopedic advantage.
As T.SudhakarPai, MD Kurlon Enterprise Ltd emphasises, “We believe in a holistic approach towards excellence. And excellence is not a one-time factor. Continual excellence can be achieved only with regular innovation in product and technology. Kurlopedic Technology is an excellent result of our dedication toR&D for continuous innovation.Appropriate and timely investments in R&D and in upgradation of our manufacturing facilities continue to give us that edge both in the market and in consumers’ psyche.”
The company is looking at a major growth plan in the country. At the helm of this growth, is the retail expansion plan. Ravi Sahgal, EVP & Business Head, Kurlon elaborates the expansion plan,”Our planned expansions will not only increase the visibility of the brand, but will also give state-of-the-art stores to consumers, where they would get to understand the art and science behind Kurlon products”.
Kurlon plans to add:
- Over 200 KMXs – Kurlon Mattress Xpress outlets on FOFO model.
- Over 200 KurlonKorners on SIS model
- Over 70 Kurlon Home Komforts or COCO outlets following the successful launch of its first COCO outlet in Bangalore.
To support the retail expansion, Kurlon is also beefing up its Manufacturing facilities. Currently the company has 9 manufacturing unitsacross the country panning 5 states – Karnataka, Odhisa, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh &Uttarakhand. The company has planned for expansion of manufacturing capacity across all theseplants.
Kurlon takes the comfort of its consumers very seriously and is committed to ensuring continued excellence across its different product lines.