Virgin coconut oil
- You can add some sugar to the oil and use it as a scrub to exfoliate your skin once or twice a week.
- This remedy works best for dry and dull skin. Coconut oil locks the moisture in the skin and also nourishes it with essential fatty acids. Its give you a glowing skin
1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
2.A pinch of turmeric
3 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon milk
- Mix all the ingredients. Apply this mixture on the face and neck evenly.
2. Leave it on for about 20 minutes.
3. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Apply this face pack up to twice a week.
- Aloe vera gel is the ultimate solution for skin problems. Its nourishing and healing properties rejuvenate the skin to give it a natural glow
- A few pieces of ripe papaya
- 1 teaspoon sandalwood powder or Fuller’s earth (multani mitti)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Take a ripe papaya and cut it into small pieces.
2. Add the sandalwood powder or Fuller’s earth and gramflour and honey to it.
3. Mix all of them to get a paste-like consistency.
4. Apply it all over your face and neck.
5. Keep it on for 20 minutes and then rinse with cool water.
- Do this once every week.
- Ripe papaya contains papain, an enzyme that acts as a mild exfoliator. This gently removes the top layer of dead cells on the face and makes your skin radiant and younger looking.Multani mitti absorbs the excess oil from the skin and makes it soft and supple. Honey is a natural moisturizer and will hydrate the skin. It also reduces the blemish of skin .This pack acts as a skin firming and anti-aging face pack.
- 1 cup split red lentils (masoor dal) or chickpea flour (besan)
- 1/4 cup raw rice
- 8-9 almonds
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- A pinch of turmeric
- Water or rose water
Grind the lentils, rice, and almonds either separately or together.
2. To this powdered mixture, add the oatmeal and turmeric powder.
3. Mix well and add enough water or rose water to make a smooth paste.
4. Apply this paste evenly on the face and neck. You can also apply this pack all over the body.
5. Let the pack dry. Then, wash with normal water.
Use this ubtan once in 7-10 days.Ubtan is basically a face pack recipe for healthy and glowing skin that has been passed down the generations. The lentils, rice, and oatmeal will remove dirt and dead cells from the skin Turmeric, as we know, will fade out blemishes and give the skin a natural glow. Almonds also nourish the skin with essential oils to keep it hydrated