Breakfast is considered as the most important meal of the day. But hardly a few people take it seriously and have a good breakfast before leaving for work. There is no excuse for skipping breakfast but if short of time, you can include these sugar free smoothies in your breakfast to have the right amount of nutrition.
Strawberry and Banana smoothie
Strawberries are a rich source of vitamin C, sodium and carbohydrates. Consuming these berries reduces the risk of cancer and heart diseases. Banana on the other hand provides a perfect amount vitamin C, vitamin B6 and extends a helping hand in lowering blood pressure.
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 banana
- ½ cup orange juice
- Put banana and strawberries along with the orange juice in a blender and blend it for 2 minutes.
- This delicious fruit smoothie filled with essential nutrients is ready to be served.
- Serve it with cream on the top.
Pineapple and Mango smoothie
Pineapple is immensely used for treating digestion problems and also lowers the risk of asthma. Its consumption is beneficial for heart. Mango, the king of fruits loaded with nutrients and reduces the cholesterol level in the body.
- 1 cup mango
- 1 cup pineapple
- ½ cup coconut water
- Put the diced mangoes and pineapples in a blender. Add coconut water and blend for 3 minutes.
- The mouthwatering drink is all set to be served.
- Serve with ice or crushed coconut on top.
Spinach and Banana smoothie
Spinach is packed with vitamins A, B2, C and K. It contains a fair amount of potassium, calcium and manganese. It is advisable to consume it with foods that are rich in vitamin C. banana is a rich source of this vitamin C and also vitamin B6.
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 banana
- ½ cup almond milk
- Honey to taste
- Mix spinach, banana and almond milk and blend it for 4 minutes.
- Taste the drink if bitter in taste, add honey as sweetener and blend the mixture for 2 more minutes.
- The drink is ready to be served.
- Serve with ice (optional).